Tuesday 11 March 2014

Day 1

At about 12 in the afternoon, we finally arrived at our destination, the Saujana Asahan Campsite. All of us were in high spirits eager to start the day's activities.


Here are some of the team building games that we played today...







After a tiring day, some of us were commended for our excellent performance during the various activities. Brandon and Taufiq from 3N2 not only managed to scale the steep hills while trekking, they also willingly lent a hand to help all those in their cohort up the challenging slopes, all the while encouraging them to give their best.





Mustafa from 3T1 was lauded for his efforts in persevering through the tough obstacles. He never gave up in spite of the difficult slopes and finally managed to complete the entire trekking route.


Some Reflections ...

Asyley Said, 3A
Today my class and I did team bonding. Through this activity I felt that my class was really participative and we became closer as a class. This made today a really fun and interesting one. Today, I also found that the environment in Malaysia is really different from Singapore. Malaysia is surrounded by nature and we were constantly surrounded by mountains and forests.

Rachel Chin,3A
We did many team building activities today and one of them was building a bridge. Instead of seeing which team could get across first, we worked together so both teams would arrive at a win-win situation.

Tan Wen Fei,3A

Through the team building activities, I learnt that teamwork is important and we need to cooperate with our classmates in order to do well in these activities. I also found the activity where we had to build a bridge particularly interesting as I got to understand and know more about my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment